GalacticaBBS: Week 171 Competition - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Week 171 Competition As chosen by p0is0n0us

Poll: The Week 171 Competition Winner is: (6 member(s) have cast votes)

The Week 171 Competition Winner is:

1. Captain Taurus (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. p0is0n0us (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

3. Cylon-Knight (2 votes [33.33%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

In honor of CT getting season 1 of BSG this weeks theme is anything from the episode 33.

Good luck.

#2 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

View Postp0is0n0us, on 02 April 2012 - 01:59 AM, said:

In honor of CT getting season 1 of BSG this weeks theme is anything from the episode 33.

Good luck.

Woo hoo! thank you, Poisonous.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#3 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

Posted Image

Here is my entry.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

:cylonclap: :thumbsup: :nBSGsalute:

Very nice! The red conveys the urgency and awesome pacing of that episode. "33" may be one of the most brilliant series' kickoffs ever.... :cylonclap:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 03 April 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

:cylonclap: :thumbsup: :nBSGsalute:

Very nice! The red conveys the urgency and awesome pacing of that episode. "33" may be one of the most brilliant series' kickoffs ever.... :cylonclap:

Thank you! I thought I would try something different. Wanted Baltar in the image because of his connections with the Cylons and his part in 33. I thought his reactions coincided with the JUMPS and also seemed to convey the sense of urgency and desperation on the human races part in this effort to flee from the Cylons.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#6 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:58 AM

Made this very quickly.

Posted Image

I'm back from the UK now but have no internet access unless I'm at someone's house.

#7 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Posted Image
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

It's time to vote. And then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... and then again in 33 minutes... (etc.) :P
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

CT captured (for me) the urgency (fire engine RED!) of the episode as well as the character who was, IMO, the episodes' real focus, Gaius Baltar. :cylonclap:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

CK's was very clever with the symbols of the Cylons and the Colonials. Sort of looked like they were chasing each other around the clock.
However, I enjoyed P's more because it captures the plight of the crew of the Galactica.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#11 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

TIME IS UP! (heehee)

The Week 171 Competition Winner is: A tie between Captain Taurus & Cylon-Knight

Captain Taurus 2 votes
p0is0n0us 1 vote
Cylon-Knight 2 votes

I am at work and can't ponder a new theme - Captain Taurus, please PM me a new topic.
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 09 April 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

TIME IS UP! (heehee)

The Week 171 Competition Winner is: A tie between Captain Taurus & Cylon-Knight

Captain Taurus 2 votes
p0is0n0us 1 vote
Cylon-Knight 2 votes

I am at work and can't ponder a new theme - Captain Taurus, please PM me a new topic.

No worries. Will send you a new topic theme right now! Thanks for the votes everyone.
Posted Image

Second to None!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.