• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My sci fi story Warrior of Peace

#21 User is offline   sean Icon

• Callsign - Shadow
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:space.and the conquest of this world.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

fantastic stuff boomer.

#22 User is offline   Boomer Icon

• Captain
  • Interests:BSG, Star trek, Star wars, X-files, Babylon-5...

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:29 AM

View Postsean, on 25 March 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

fantastic stuff boomer.

thanks bro!

#23 User is offline   Boomer Icon

• Captain
  • Interests:BSG, Star trek, Star wars, X-files, Babylon-5...

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

Here's more...

''When did you dream that?''. ''Don't know. I think it was yesterday or something... He-he!''. ''Honey...''. Jack was withouth words. How is this possible? ''Daddy?''. ''Um, nothing honey...''. ''But daddy what are Zorgar?''. ''Well,'' Jack said, ''they're the bad guys...''. ''I wanna see them!''. ''Why?!'' He replied. ''Well granpa always said ''know your bad guy''. Can you show me a picture or something?''. ''Maybe later, okay?''. ''Okay.'' Lana replied. ''Hey dad...''. ''Yeah?''. ''Can we go for ice cream?''. Jack smiled.
He went to sleep early... He woke up in a field somewhere... ''What the hell?''. The sky was filled with Zorgon fighters: The Death Arrows and The Guardians fighiting against the human fighters. Jack couldn't tell if it's night or day because of all the explosions in the sky. He just stood there helpless while the humans were dying... He heard their cries for help but nothing more. ''Daddy!'' a girl said. Jack turned around to see his little daughter. ''Why did you leave us?'' she said. ''No! No! No!''. It all disappered. He woke up in his bed his wife smiling next to him quietly saying ''Wake up Jack, you're talking in your sleep.''. Jack frowned. ''It was all a dream'' he whispered to himself. ''What was a dream?'' Freya grined. ''Oh nothing important...'' Jack smilled. ''Huh okay.''. He looked at the clock and it showed eight o hundred hours. ''Meh, i'll sleep for an hour more.''. And so he did. He woke up, got dressed and brought along his very own Asyr suit.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.