GalacticaBBS: Did President Eisenhower Meet With Aliens? - GalacticaBBS

• 2 Pages +

Did President Eisenhower Meet With Aliens?

#1 User is offline   dsgtdave Icon

• Admiral
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:2013 - The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Kinda a dull video statement but coming from a state representative is odd.

I've read offhand about this before but allegedly President Eisenhower had three encounters, set up meetings with aliens, which took place at certain air force bases, including Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico and they allegedly had a Nordic look <---------??????

Posted Image

#2 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

Sorry, but I don't believe it. When it comes to things that are only provable through eyewitness testimony or 'faith'? I'm a natural skeptic...

It was either a coverup for something else (in which case an 'alien story' would make a colorful cover; rather like the Roswell 'aliens' covering up a disastrous rocket failure in the USAF's then-top secret Project "Mogul"), or it's just flat-out fiction created by an ex-government employee, or employees seeking his or her fifteen minutes of fame. I believe in the possibility of alien life, but I don't think they've visited our planet. The distances are just too great. And I think if they monitored our radio broadcasts, they'd most likely want to quarantine us; as our violent nature would be like us visiting a den of ravenous, murdering gorillas.

I'm afraid these are situations where Occam's Razor applies; the easiest, simplest explanation tends to be the correct one. Either aliens traverse trillions of miles to attend a top secret, unverifiable meeting (or better yet anally probe a farmer somewhere) or.... these people are most likely just lying, or possibly delusional. Even former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell (whom I'd normally consider an expert) is going on Youtube with stories about UFOs. To me, the "U" in UFO is the operative character; it means 'unidentified', not necessarily alien. When I'd also read he'd conducted 'psychic' studies during his lunar mission, with a 'control' back on earth? His credibility kind of began to fade with me.

I'm kind of the opposite of Agent Mulder; I also "want to believe" but to me it has to be conclusively proven first; just like ANY scientific precept. Otherwise it's just an act of faith, and I don't 'do' faith very well...
:P

Interesting if it were true, though....
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is offline   dsgtdave Icon

• Admiral
  • View gallery

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:01 PM

It would be a bit easier to swallow if they didn't look like this :naughty3dg:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

View Postdsgtdave, on 17 February 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

It would be a bit easier to swallow if they didn't look like this :naughty3dg:

Posted Image

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Now THAT'S an alien, folks... :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   sean Icon

• Callsign - Shadow
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:space.and the conquest of this world.

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

For you two the anal probes are on the house. enjoy.....

#6 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

View Postsean, on 17 February 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

For you two the anal probes are on the house. enjoy.....

Oh, you really shouldn't have.... :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

If aliens were to meet with us I doubt it would be a secret...try to keep that classified! I doubt it. Just on the basis that of all the humans in the world why Eisenhower! Why not Bubba? or Nixon for crying out loud. I see not proof that there was any encounters. Hey I can tell you about some encounters but they weren't with aliens but boy is my story worth telling!!! LOL.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#8 User is offline   sean Icon

• Callsign - Shadow
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

words from an alien friend of mine...we have studied the human race for a long long time.we have probed/dissected/analyzed/and interrogated/and still we do not understand.there are thousands of life forms that have evolved throughout the universe.that have grown capability's faster and far beyond this race.and not a single one kills there own kind.so we treat this man ape race as a plague.to be exterminated at a later time.....

#9 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

I kind of agree with sean and Taurus; the evidence is simply not compelling, or can be easily disproved. And I think if there are truly evolved, intelligent ETs out there they'd be afraid of us. Just look at how much carnage and destruction we commit in a single day; would YOU want to risk traveling hundreds of light years to shake our hand?!?
:blink:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 User is offline   maneth Icon

• Global Moderator - Callsign Tiger
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:BSG, Stargate SG-1, SGA and SGU, Farscape, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Crusade, Andromeda, Firefly, Doctor Who...

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

Not unless you had a weapon in the planetkiller class...
Posted Image

#11 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

View Postmaneth, on 18 February 2012 - 09:16 AM, said:

Not unless you had a weapon in the planetkiller class...

Still a long way distance to go just to wipe out a bunch of savages, though...
Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 User is offline   dsgtdave Icon

• Admiral
  • View gallery

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

No no OT. You have it all wrong. We are products of an alien genetic and social experiment. Our creators have to come by and check up on us once in awhile. Sometimes they even abduct us to check on the evolutionary progress. :naughty3dg:
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   sean Icon

• Callsign - Shadow
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:35 AM

no they check your anal tract to see what you've been eating lately....

#14 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:38 AM

View Postdsgtdave, on 18 February 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

No no OT. You have it all wrong. We are products of an alien genetic and social experiment. Our creators have to come by and check up on us once in awhile. Sometimes they even abduct us to check on the evolutionary progress. :naughty3dg:

That explains the computer revolution.... and those weird scars on my butt. :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

OMG!! There is a possibility that we come from other parts of the universe and developed here. and it is possible, however unlikely, that Aliens check up on us as we would check up on an ant farm. But they don't probe our butts unless they are gay aliens! Who want to know if they can quote unquote probe us as we would probe a Sheep! Get my drift? GOD!! Toaster, I don't want to know how you got those scars. You're my friend and the choices you make is your right. I won't judge you.

I think when aliens are ready to make contact with us they will. If it is even possible to communicate with us too. That is another barrier that may prevent contact.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#16 User is offline   viper73 Icon

• Master Chief Petty Officer
  • Interests:huge sci fi and history geek!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

Im always torn pn this alien thing thre is alot of evidence on both side but I will say I DO beleive int he ancient astronaut theory as far as the pres meeting with em?? dont know.
:nBSGsymbol: :nav:

#17 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

View Postviper73, on 20 February 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

Im always torn pn this alien thing thre is alot of evidence on both side but I will say I DO beleive int he ancient astronaut theory as far as the pres meeting with em?? dont know.
:nBSGsymbol: :nav:

Saying I don't know is probably the wisest answer. I don't know is the root of all investigation. :cylonclap:

But as for the 'evidence'? Most of it is either photographic and blurry (easily manipulated, by the way; especially in the digital age) or eyewitness accounts (unreliable).
I've not seen any evidence (except possibly for the 1977 'wow' signal received at Ohio State University Wow signal/Wiki) that could be considered remotely persuasive in my (very skeptical) book.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 20 February 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

Saying I don't know is probably the wisest answer. I don't know is the root of all investigation. :cylonclap:

But as for the 'evidence'? Most of it is either photographic and blurry (easily manipulated, by the way; especially in the digital age) or eyewitness accounts (unreliable).
I've not seen any evidence (except possibly for the 1977 'wow' signal received at Ohio State University Wow signal/Wiki) that could be considered remotely persuasive in my (very skeptical) book.

Wow! is like WOW! It is like the alien version of hanging up without leaving a message! Isn't that awesome!
Posted Image

Second to None!

#19 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:08 AM

View PostCaptain Taurus, on 21 February 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

Wow! is like WOW! It is like the alien version of hanging up without leaving a message! Isn't that awesome!

It's like a couple of alien teenagers were caught using an illegal frequency or something... :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 User is offline   dsgtdave Icon

• Admiral
  • View gallery

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:10 AM

You would think we would have discovered the wow signal again. I'm betting it was some cosmic noise or even an earth based radio transmission that was reflected back.

I'll hedge my bet on life being found on the moons of Titan & Enceladus or in the oceans suspected of being under Jupiter's moon Europa. Maybe my grandkids will see a manned mission to explore them. Most likely not in my lifetime.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.