GalacticaBBS: Custom Viper Nameplate for Your Car/Viper - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Custom Viper Nameplate for Your Car/Viper

#1 User is offline   BobaTrek Icon

• Deckhand
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

I am starting up another run of my BSG Custom Viper Nameplates if anyone is interested. Although the ones in the show run 6" x 24", these are 4" x 16" and are magnetic for your car, I mean Viper.

I'm using my own font I created after many hours (squared) of research and sweating over my keyboard. *Everyone* whom has ordered them before loves them. :love

I'm doing a run of five to ten, depending, so you better sign up now. The price is $30 for a set of two shipped. My PP is cicproject@aol.com for those interested, and please let me know here you ordered..

1 - Kent (another board)
2 - Joe (Q12)
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Thanks,
Sean
The CIC Project: Follow my journey on Facebook on creating my CIC / Ready Room / Man Cave...

#2 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Them's cool.... :thumbup:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

They're cool, I don't think I could sell Mrs. P on the idea though :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.