GalacticaBBS: Hi Everyone - GalacticaBBS

• 2 Pages +

Hi Everyone

#21 User is offline   Rowskid86 Icon

• Major
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:The Zone

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:15 PM

Welcome Capt. Rendar, Kitchen is straight ahead, and bathroom is to the right. The Fridge is well stocked with beer and the pool is always closed. And Stay away from OT before his 8am morning coffee.

Feel free to join the remaining Humans and go toaster shopping. It is fun to watch those skin jobs get lit up.
"Listen, you may feel like hell. But, sometimes, lost is where you need to be. Just because you don't know your direction doesn't mean you don't have one." Slick

#22 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

And Stay away from OT before his 8am morning coffee.

And before my afternoon oil bath... :cylonnono: :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 User is offline   Aphrodite Icon

• Callsign - Aphrodite - Global Moderator
  • View blog
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Star Wars, BG, Babylon 5, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Torchwood

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

View PostCaptainRendar, on 28 October 2011 - 12:57 PM, said:

Thanks guys!

I'm currently being blown away by season 1 of the reboot again - I'd forgotten just how great it is!

I have a question that might seem a little weird, but I'm a costumer with the 501st and the Rebel Legion (and you are right about Stormtroopers - their aim is so bad they can't hit the ground if they fall!), but I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent source for BSG costumes anywhere? I have seen a few old school Cylons, which look amazing and I'd love one of those, but I'd love a reboot pilot costume and helmet. So far I haven't found anything online?

Anyway I thought this might be a good place to ask?! :nBSGsalute:

YES I DO, but it's mostly original BG.

It's called Blackstar Squadron. It's a forum board for BG costumers and it's loaded with all kinds of information to help you. I'll bet there is someone on there that could help you with a reboot costume.

Blackstar Squadron
Posted Image
Siggy by p0is0n0us
SenGaeriel's Twitter

#24 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

View PostCaptainRendar, on 28 October 2011 - 12:57 PM, said:

Thanks guys!

I'm currently being blown away by season 1 of the reboot again - I'd forgotten just how great it is!

I have a question that might seem a little weird, but I'm a costumer with the 501st and the Rebel Legion (and you are right about Stormtroopers - their aim is so bad they can't hit the ground if they fall!), but I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent source for BSG costumes anywhere? I have seen a few old school Cylons, which look amazing and I'd love one of those, but I'd love a reboot pilot costume and helmet. So far I haven't found anything online?

Anyway I thought this might be a good place to ask?! :nBSGsalute:

Have not seen the helmets or flights suits with the exception of ebay or hand made. But if you want to get Duty Blues or Greens check out www.anovos.com (there site is down for maintenance at the moment but I am sure it will be back online shortly). They also sell patches and pins as well. They are a little pricey though.
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:15 AM

View PostAphrodite, on 28 October 2011 - 06:22 PM, said:

YES I DO, but it's mostly original BG.

It's called Blackstar Squadron. It's a forum board for BG costumers and it's loaded with all kinds of information to help you. I'll bet there is someone on there that could help you with a reboot costume.

Blackstar Squadron

@Capt. Rendar

And besides the goodie-two-shoes at Blackstar and their colonial costumes (I kid, they are our sister site)...
there is THE ONE TRUE CYLON SOURCE!
www.byyourcommand.net
Our forum at www.byourcommand.net/cylonforum
and our kick @$$ gallery is at www.byyourcommand.net/cylongallery

I am the admin there, Join up if you'd like and me that I sent you ;)
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   Tom Icon

• Co-Owner of Galactica.com/GalacticaBBS.com
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

View PostCaptain Taurus, on 28 October 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

Welcome Tom! Have fun and post often.

Thanks! ...oh wait not talking about me..lol
My secret is out... im a Cylon! ... but one of the good ones!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.