Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:12 PM

Alexa is not a search engine but it is a website ranking site. You can go to www.alexa.com and plug in a website domain and see where it's ranked as far as traffic goes. It can be used to show how popular a site is or you can use it to compair your site to another.

If you click on this link it will show you the site report for Galacticabbs.com http://www.alexa.com...lacticabbs.com#

We are a pretty small site with not that much traffic as compared to other sites out there.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:42 PM

Hummmm... I went to that link, but just saw "blah blah blah"
FRAK THE REST. WE'RE THE BEST.

:adama-pancarte001:
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:35 PM

:cylonclap:
You speak the wisdom of the Lords, CK! :bowdown:

I pretty much don't go to other BSG sites anymore; the best BSG (and all scifi) conversations are right here, frankly.
I go to a couple of Trek sites, but Trek fans seem more pushy and obnoxious sometimes (not generally speaking, just the ones I come across on these particular Trek sites), and if you upset their narrow little vision of what Trek should be, they get really mean and personal with their attacks. I love the civility of this site; a tribute to the mods and the members. It's a breath of fresh air compared to many fan sites.... :cylonclap:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.