Page 1 of 1

Apologies Everybody

#1 User is offline   ColonialMarine Icon

• Callsign Grunt
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

I was in a REALLY s@!&ty mood saturday night and may have said some dumb things to some here. I should'nt take out my frustrations on you people.

OK. Commence the bitch-slapping. I deserve it. :huh:
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

View PostColonialMarine, on 13 February 2011 - 01:22 PM, said:

I was in a REALLY s***y mood saturday night and may have said some dumb things to some here. I should'nt take out my frustrations on you people.

OK. Commence the bitch-slapping. I deserve it. :huh:

Awww snap out of it. Most people know about your health and with lack of sleep and everything else, you are bound to say something that you don't mean. It happens. Fall back on your training. It will get you through this.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#3 User is offline   sean Icon

• Callsign - Shadow
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:space.and the conquest of this world.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:42 PM

Hey I've done worse.so I wouldn't think It a big thing...Power on!

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:56 PM

View PostCaptain Taurus, on 13 February 2011 - 02:01 PM, said:

Awww snap out of it. Most people know about your health and with lack of sleep and everything else, you are bound to say something that you don't mean. It happens. Fall back on your training. It will get you through this.

What CT said. ;)

All is forgotten, as far as this toaster is concerned. Just a simple matter of erasing a few tapes and presto! Good as new. :cylonclap:
Now, what were we all talking about? :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   Nanouk Icon

• Callsign - Ocean
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Wants to get married to Michelle Forbes

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

COOKIEESSSS!! .. or wasn't that it?
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   maneth Icon

• Global Moderator - Callsign Tiger
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:BSG, Stargate SG-1, SGA and SGU, Farscape, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Crusade, Andromeda, Firefly, Doctor Who...

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:58 PM

No worries.

I usually try to stay offline when I'm in a real s@!&ty mood.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Queenhunter Icon

• Petty Officer 1st Class
  • View gallery
  • Interests:3dapps-Gfx-Motion-Effects-Modeling-Video
    SciFi-

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:59 AM

From my past 2 years of being on a game server, as an active member, forum mod,game mod
it can get dicey.Especially since the majority are young persons. I wrote up a advice piece for myself and too share to others.(is not a direct reply to this post)

IDK if this applies, but maybe someone will get something out of it.It might help.I just happened across this post and thought I would share this.On a game server of young people they get mad at anything lol and rant it constantly. So , I keep it on Desktop in text file.

Here :

Well, regardless of what this is about and I am not butting in. I have no clue as to what this is.

I would just like to say to this person that, whatever the causes,reasons for you posting this, it will be gone ,forgotten in short order.
So, you can make a new start given a short amount of time.We all have experienced bad situations,stuff,stress,frustration etc.
Amongst ourselves and with each other- it does not always have to be this way.

It would seem that this was typed rapidly and in a emotional moment.So some advice.

When in flamed about something try typing it out in a text file, and go till you feel you have said it. read it, read it again, eventually you will see what you have said, edit it, re write it, re edit it, eventually you will read it enuff and it wont matter anymore and you can toss the file into the trash can and its over. You will realize(hopefully) by then that it is not that important.

In fact it may appear stupid and unworthy of noting. Give it a try.

It is that knee jerk reaction that can get you into more hot water than you may be in. Also not thinking of what you are saying.
I do not know you, know of you, or know of anything of you, but you seem to be in need of some advice.

Randal R.R.
Posted Image

-ever get that feeling from a movie trailer you cant wait to see it-
that is what it does to me.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.