GalacticaBBS: Soundtrack Cover and Booklet Scans Completed - GalacticaBBS

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1

Soundtrack Cover and Booklet Scans Completed

#1 User is offline   Zipper Icon

  • Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Posts: 6,017
  • Joined: 15-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois USA
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:26 AM

I finally got the Soundtrack Covers and Booklet Scans done and are up in the Gallery HERE!

What's in there???

Caprica Pilot Episode Soundtrack
The Plan - Razor Soundtrack
Season 4 Soundtrack
Season 3 Soundtrack
Season 2 Soundtrack
Season 1 Soundtrack
Miniseries Soundtrack
TOS Stu Phillips Anthology 4 Disc Set
TOS 25th Anniversary Film Soundtrack

The only thing I guess I would need to get would be the TOS Film Soundtrack which I don't know how different that would be compared to the 25th Anniversary Edition

and

The Caprica Series Soundtrack which Bear says is in the works but is no where near final release IF it ever will. I asked him on facebook about it and all he could say is that he IS working on it but there are so many people above him that makes these kinds of decisions on whether or not to release something. If it comes out it will be on here. Now I have to get to work on editing tracks and getting them to Tom to get them installed on the Audio Player asap.
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

  • Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36,406
  • Joined: 06-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

I don't think there'd be any difference between the TOS film music and the 25th anniversary edition.
Frankly, I didn't even realize they'd made a TOS film music CD. :huh: I wonder if it's in glorious, '70s-era 'Sensurround' :lol: (which is essentially triggering a subwoofer during the loud scenes; the viper launches, the battles, etc). I remember seeing BSG in the theatres as a kid, and I tell you; for 1979? Sensurround was pretty frakking sweet. :thumbsup:
I also vaguely remember seeing the movie "Earthquake" (1974) that way (I think I was all of 7 at the time).
Ah, Sensurround; the '70s answer to Digital EX. ;)

Thanks for the steady barrage of cool bits, Zipper! :cylonclap:
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#3 User is offline   Zipper Icon

  • Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Posts: 6,017
  • Joined: 15-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois USA
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 05 February 2011 - 01:32 PM, said:

I don't think there'd be any difference between the TOS film music and the 25th anniversary edition.
Frankly, I didn't even realize they'd made a TOS film music CD. :huh: I wonder if it's in glorious, '70s-era 'Sensurround' :lol: (which is essentially triggering a subwoofer during the loud scenes; the viper launches, the battles, etc). I remember seeing BSG in the theatres as a kid, and I tell you; for 1979? Sensurround was pretty frakking sweet. :thumbsup:
I also vaguely remember seeing the movie "Earthquake" (1974) that way (I think I was all of 7 at the time).
Ah, Sensurround; the '70s answer to Digital EX. ;)

Thanks for the steady barrage of cool bits, Zipper! :cylonclap:

I never got to see TOS in the theaters and now wished I had. I could only imagine what it would sound like today with the modern THX sound. Man that would be awesome.

It does feel really nice to get things done on this site and for people like you that appreciate the effort.
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

  • Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36,406
  • Joined: 06-January 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

View PostZipper, on 05 February 2011 - 02:53 PM, said:

I never got to see TOS in the theaters and now wished I had. I could only imagine what it would sound like today with the modern THX sound. Man that would be awesome.

It does feel really nice to get things done on this site and for people like you that appreciate the effort.

Hey, this is my Cheers. I'm your Norm (resident on-site barfly), and you're the Sam! ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Zipper Icon

  • Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Posts: 6,017
  • Joined: 15-September 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Illinois USA
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:54 PM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 05 February 2011 - 09:07 PM, said:

Hey, this is my Cheers. I'm your Norm (resident on-site barfly), and you're the Sam! ;)

Well this round is on me for sure.
Posted Image
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.