GalacticaBBS: Phoenix Rising: A Creative SciFi Communiity - GalacticaBBS

No Solicitation

Any site listed here for the purpose of gaining monitary promotion will not be allowed this is for fan sites and official sites of Scifi and fantasy. -thanks
Page 1 of 1

Phoenix Rising: A Creative SciFi Communiity A New-ish site & Zipper is Behind us! Yeah!!!

#1 User is offline   Zoe Icon

• Callsign: Eos
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Writing, Science, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Arts (Graphic, Poetic, Literary, Dance) Martial Arts & Philosophy

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:14 AM

Phoenix Rising is not strictly a BSG or Caprica Site. GBBS does that best! Why compete with the best? Especially when we love it ALL?? Doctor Who, Firefly, Deep Space Nine, TOS Star Trek, The Trek Movies, The Trek Series, Torchwood, Warehouse 13, Stargate, Trueblood, even Spartacus! If you can watch it, read it or talk about it, we do. I am particularly proud of the fine assemblage of artists, writers, journalists, and scientists who grace our double-decker site.

In the UK, developed by the lovely and talented James Tyler, we have a spicy blend of visual arts and fine conversation along with the best News in the Biz; his much more lovely and talented partner the one and only Raven_shayde who makes her roost there. They are wonderful people, unlike any others! The very talented video-maker and musician Nanouk is a regular and you wouldn't want to miss out on her updates! Our graphic arts department, while just taking off, has an incredibly talented gene pool to draw upon. We have videos, LOTS of Photo Galleries, Forums and the BSG RPG, DEFENDER CHIRON, Cloud Nine is there, along with terrific articles and posts from great people from all around the globe. Find it at http://comawhite.co.uk/phoenixrising/

The original Phoenix Rising site is back up and running @ http://bsgtrekarts.com. After a retuning, we are again offering among our Forums: Real Science, Literature (Fiction and Non-Fiction), "Cheers", Confessional - where it gets heavy and often pretty hysterical, Music, and even (get this!) SciFi poetry by a Reiki Master! I am particularly happy with the inventive and amusing tales of retired NASA physicist and Professor Dr. Charles Ivie, and the always uplifting philosophical musings of Siress Sarika - both of whom I am proud to call my friends. Later in the month, we will offering an updated gameplay forum for CHIRON and more science posting as a compliment to our NASA News feeds. We also have pictures and videos galore.

Later, we will be adding more RPGs, so if you have any ideas - or artistic offerings, don't be shy! We're chatty folk, but easily pleased.

For any further info, feel free to contact Starbuck1128@live.com or Phoenix Rising

Special Thanks to Zipper for all his help!
:adama-pancarte001:
Posted Image

Never Give Up Your Dreams...

LOVE, Lynn

#2 User is offline   sean Icon

• Callsign - Shadow
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:space.and the conquest of this world.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

This cylon love's the site.....

#3 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

Like my friend sean said - it is a great site with great people! INDEED
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:04 AM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 11 February 2010 - 09:36 PM, said:

Like my friend sean said - it is a great site with great people! INDEED

What HE said!

:cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap:

:thumbsup:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   Zoe Icon

• Callsign: Eos
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Writing, Science, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Arts (Graphic, Poetic, Literary, Dance) Martial Arts & Philosophy

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:00 AM

A BIG THANK YOU FROM THE PHOENIX RISING TEAM AND A BIG BOW TO THIS SITE! ! :worthy:

RPG Alert --
Takeoff is NOW!! A Sam Anders/Helo Type is needed ASAP aboard DEFENDER CHIRON!!
Reason: Too many lonely pilots! Mission: To save Mankind! Seriously,we have a HUGE WTF?!?!?!? moment coming and need crew!! You won't believe what happens next!!

Types needed are: a Starbuck type, a quirky Dr. House, a creepy Leoban in love, and a Cylon 4 to take over established roles. Anyone interested in creating original characters or assuming multiple roles is, as always, more than welcome.

Thank you again for the support!! I'm so very glad you feel that way; you make it all worthwhile, guys!
:nBSGsalute: Good Hunting!

Posted Image

Never Give Up Your Dreams...

LOVE, Lynn

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.