GalacticaBBS: Interview with Katee Sackhoff - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Interview with Katee Sackhoff I didn't feel like this fitted in the specific Katee Sackhoff thre

#1 User is offline   Proxím Icon

• Ensign
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Working with computers and repairing equipment. It has served me well through my years of service in this fleet as I've become one of the few top ranked engineers in the fleet.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:32 PM

This isn't in the Tricia Helfer thread because it's simply an interview where she answer questions submitted by fans. The audioquality isn't the best though, I hope you won't have a problem with that. <.<

I hope you enjoy these interviews :-) .

Posted Image

For it is not religion that destroy worlds but ignorance.
Place of birth: Caprica City

#2 User is offline   Boomer Icon

• Captain
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:BSG, Star trek, Star wars, X-files, Babylon-5...

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

View PostProxím, on 01 February 2010 - 12:32 PM, said:

This isn't in the Tricia Helfer thread because it's simply an interview where she answer questions submitted by fans. The audioquality isn't the best though, I hope you won't have a problem with that. <.<

I hope you enjoy these interviews :-) .

#3 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:30 PM

Boomer I edited the previous post. Consider this a warning. Please do not call people names here. Consider ALL posts as possible spoilers here as the series has ended some time ago. As far as what you where concerned about. Don't worry and just watch the series to see how things played out.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.