• 30 Pages +
  • Last »

Captain Taurus Graphics Compliments of Feather of Confidence

#41 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2010 - 09:41 AM

TAURUS... WOW!! That is frakking incredible, buddy! Great work!! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap:

But I have to slap you on the wrists for that blasphemous remark about remaking 2001! (**smack**) There... all better now! :P
Just hope my ashes are cold in the urn before they even THINK about remaking my favorite sci-fi movie of ALL TIME!! Oy, these kids today... :cylonnono:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 13 January 2010 - 09:41 AM, said:

TAURUS... WOW!! That is frakking incredible, buddy! Great work!! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap:

But I have to slap you on the wrists for that blasphemous remark about remaking 2001! (**smack**) There... all better now! :P
Just hope my ashes are cold in the urn before they even THINK about remaking my favorite sci-fi movie of ALL TIME!! Oy, these kids today... :cylonnono:

Now, now Toaster! I love 2001! It's a flawless movie thanks to kubrick! Love the movie, the special effects and the story. Arthur C. Clark is a genius for creating this masterpiece. The movie does the novel justice. I've read all four books in the series. With the exception 3001, all of them are very smart and reflective of the times.
I actually believe that with the right cast and director, a remake might be worth it. I can see it being something spectacular. Look at the remake of King Kong! Whoa! Awesome.

Thanks for the compliment on the graphic. I have been suffering from creative block and now everything is in place. I think I can make a strong effort on my next project. Need the right formula and photos. Hope you and Mrs. Toaster are fine and don't forget to vote.

CT
Posted Image

Second to None!

#43 User is offline   Aphrodite Icon

• Callsign - Aphrodite - Global Moderator
  • View blog
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Star Wars, BG, Babylon 5, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Torchwood

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:19 AM

View PostCaptain Taurus, on 02 January 2010 - 06:00 PM, said:

To explain my creative on Katee's name being revised to "bull" I gave her the nickname of my favorite firefighter, Kurt Russell from Backdraft. My favorite firefighter movie. Then I put the number 53 on her helmet to correspond with the competition week. Emergency. I made her a firefighter because she is so hot she sets everything on fire! For good measure, I gave her an extra tatoo, which is my corporate logo. GFD stands for Galactica Fire Department

Cheers!

View PostZipper, on 02 January 2010 - 06:20 PM, said:

The squad number is 51 on the Emergency series.

Yes it is!
Posted Image
Siggy by p0is0n0us
SenGaeriel's Twitter

#44 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:33 AM

Indiana Jones Zeegees from the latest movie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Second to None!

#45 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:37 AM

Zeegees for Caprica - this is the fashion designer label series

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Second to None!

#46 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 16 January 2010 - 03:38 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Second to None!

#47 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

This is dedicated to Megan Fox because she is more than meets the eye.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#48 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

View PostCaptain Taurus, on 16 January 2010 - 03:37 AM, said:

Zeegees for Caprica - this is the fashion designer label series

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can you add a faded CA in CAPRICA back over them? To "others" (like my grandma) they would immediately say "What is PRICA?"
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#49 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 16 January 2010 - 04:28 PM, said:

Can you add a faded CA in CAPRICA back over them? To "others" (like my grandma) they would immediately say "What is PRICA?"

That is why I entitled it the fashion designer lable series...ever see when they do that with magazines where they cover up the title...same thing. But for you...I make new zeegee.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#50 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

Well yeah, and I would do that with Magazines/Catalogs I art Directed... but I wouldn't fully cover the starting/end.
One or two letters mostly to partly covered in the middle is okay if you want to get "arty."

Great work - gotta love arty SyGys. (GET IT!? SyFy... Sigs... I made a funny!)
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#51 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:25 AM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 16 January 2010 - 09:16 PM, said:

Well yeah, and I would do that with Magazines/Catalogs I art Directed... but I wouldn't fully cover the starting/end.
One or two letters mostly to partly covered in the middle is okay if you want to get "arty."

Great work - gotta love arty SyGys. (GET IT!? SyFy... Sigs... I made a funny!)

I know what you wouldn't do...but I will make new ones. I get it. ha, ha.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#52 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image

Dedicated to all the US Marines at home and overseas.
Special Dedication to the Marines at El Toro!
Posted Image

Second to None!

#53 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:19 AM

The ALIENS one gives me chills! Very cool! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap: And too bad that they NEVER did do a proper ALIEN movie where the aliens actually made it to earth (I don't count the AVP movies; those were horses**t). :cylonnono:

They're all very cool, in fact! But man, that last Indiana Jones shot? Woo, he looks old!! :unsure:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#54 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:06 AM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 18 January 2010 - 01:19 AM, said:

The ALIENS one gives me chills! Very cool! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap: And too bad that they NEVER did do a proper ALIEN movie where the aliens actually made it to earth (I don't count the AVP movies; those were horses**t). :cylonnono:

They're all very cool, in fact! But man, that last Indiana Jones shot? Woo, he looks old!! :unsure:

Hi Toaster,

Thank you for your vote this week. It is always appreciated. The Aliens poster, well that still needs work but it is a work in progress. I wanted to impress the idea on Ms. Weaver. I love watching her in action. That pun was intentional by the way! The aliens almost made it to Earth in Resurrection but she crashed the ship into Earth. I think this one would do well if they allow it. Also if they allow a certain Tauron to be at the creative helm...(AHEM! HINT, HINT!) I believe it would do really well. Certainly better than Alien 3 did and better than 4. I am glad that you like the images. Mr. Ford is looking great! To paraphrase Yoda, when 67 years old you reach, look as good you are not! Yes, he does look older than his original appearance but that wouldn't stop me from seeing him in a 5th installment. I went to see the Shat in Star Trek 7 when he was at the same age. Queue up Indiana jones theme!
Posted Image

Second to None!

#55 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:49 AM

Actually, even at just 43 I already "look not as good" as Harrison! Hee hee...

Keep up the fine work, my friend! :cylonclap:

Between you, p0is0n0us, CK, Farquand, An-Gel and ALL who contribute artistically to this site, this place is a RICH reservoir of talent! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#56 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 18 January 2010 - 08:49 AM, said:

Actually, even at just 43 I already "look not as good" as Harrison! Hee hee...

Keep up the fine work, my friend! :cylonclap:

Between you, p0is0n0us, CK, Farquand, An-Gel and ALL who contribute artistically to this site, this place is a RICH reservoir of talent! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap:

Very talented people here. I appreciate that you admire all the work that is posted here. I think we can all admire and learn from each other. Thank you for your support and kind words.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#57 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:07 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Second to None!

#58 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 19 January 2010 - 03:14 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Second to None!

#59 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:01 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Second to None!

#60 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Second to None!

Share this topic:

• 30 Pages +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.