GalacticaBBS: Richard Hatch Seeks Webmaster - GalacticaBBS

No Solicitation

Any site listed here for the purpose of gaining monitary promotion will not be allowed this is for fan sites and official sites of Scifi and fantasy. -thanks
Page 1 of 1

Richard Hatch Seeks Webmaster I think this is on the real

#1 User is offline   Zoe Icon

• Callsign: Eos
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Writing, Science, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Arts (Graphic, Poetic, Literary, Dance) Martial Arts & Philosophy

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

I am copying a note I got today on Facebook:
Richard Hatch Seeks Talented and Dedicated Webmaster For BATTLESTAR GALACTICA's OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
To members of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Fan Connection Tom Tagliente

August 14 at 2:55pmReply

Ina brief chat with Richard this afternoon, here is some of the text ofour chat in which he seeks a dedicated webmaster for http://www.battlestargalactica.com so, if you or anyone you know would like to do this for him, pleasesend me your info in a private email. I will forward them all on to himfor you. Send your responses to me at:

tom_tagliente19@yahoo.com

I will see that Richard receives them all. He will then be in touch with you about it.

TEXT OF CHAT BETWEEN TOM TAGLIENTE (President of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA FAN CONNECTION & RICHARD HATCH OF BOTH BATTLESTAR GALACTICA SERIES.

"Iam looking for a webmaster to help with keeping battlestargalactica.comup to date. If you know of anyone with the will, passion and web skillslet me know."

Start submitting your applications today. Richardis waiting to hear from you and we want to keep this incrediblyinformed and entertaining website on the Internet.

So say we all!!!

Tom Tagliente
Posted Image

Never Give Up Your Dreams...

LOVE, Lynn

#2 User is offline   Aphrodite Icon

• Callsign - Aphrodite - Global Moderator
  • View blog
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Star Wars, BG, Babylon 5, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Torchwood

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:52 AM

I might be considering this.

Might.
Posted Image
Siggy by p0is0n0us
SenGaeriel's Twitter

#3 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

Very cool! IF you do, then there has to be a galacticabbs.com link at the bottom of Richard's pages ;) :cylon-pancarte03:
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:24 AM

View PostAphrodite, on 15 August 2009 - 12:52 AM, said:

I might be considering this.

Might.

Aw come on, Aphrodite. You KNOW you want to! ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.