GalacticaBBS: GREAT STAR TREK SITE, NOW RECRUITING - GalacticaBBS

No Solicitation

Any site listed here for the purpose of gaining monitary promotion will not be allowed this is for fan sites and official sites of Scifi and fantasy. -thanks
Page 1 of 1

GREAT STAR TREK SITE, NOW RECRUITING Wonderful folks and Lots of action

#1 User is offline   Zoe Icon

• Callsign: Eos
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Writing, Science, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Arts (Graphic, Poetic, Literary, Dance) Martial Arts & Philosophy

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:11 AM

This is the RPG that finally got me back into Star Trek..USS NEWCASTLE . It's a Very organized and nice looking game with a crew that treats each other like family!! They are soon going to be expanding from a Starship to a Starship, Starbase, and Runabouts. The people are SO nice that I almost think I'm here...and that's the highest praise I can give.

Definitely check this one out! It operates after Voyager & DS9. I give it ***** out of 5.
Posted Image

Never Give Up Your Dreams...

LOVE, Lynn

#2 User is offline   Zoe Icon

• Callsign: Eos
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Writing, Science, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Arts (Graphic, Poetic, Literary, Dance) Martial Arts & Philosophy

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:31 AM

View PostStarbuck1128, on 30 July 2009 - 04:11 AM, said:

I Take back my words after a change in management! Sadly, I now give it ** out of 5.

Posted Image

Never Give Up Your Dreams...

LOVE, Lynn

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.