GalacticaBBS: Happy Birthday to Katee Sackhoff - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday to Katee Sackhoff Turning 29!

#1 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:46 PM

Just wanted to wish my favorite actress and would-be girlfriend a happy birthday! She's turning 29 and doesn't look a day over 28 1/2. LOL. just teasing. May she have many, many more. hug.gif worthy.gif blush.gif drool.gif naughty3dg.gif inlove.gif happybday.gif
Posted Image

Second to None!

#2 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 10:50 PM

Wow, I didn't realize she was so young!
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Cylon-Knight @ Apr 4 2009, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I didn't realize she was so young!

My sweetie is one young, hot babe! Woo hoo! American born and raised and she is an Angel. She may not act like one when she's wearing tight leather pants and riding a Harley but she's an Angel. I think that is why RDM made her one on the show. tee hee.

After surviving a bout of Cancer, I sincerely hope that she lives a long and prosperous life. I think this Birthday will be very special.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#4 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (Captain Taurus @ Apr 4 2009, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My sweetie is one young, hot babe! Woo hoo! American born and raised and she is an Angel. She may not act like one when she's wearing tight leather pants and riding a Harley but she's an Angel. I think that is why RDM made her one on the show. tee hee.

After surviving a bout of Cancer, I sincerely hope that she lives a long and prosperous life. I think this Birthday will be very special.

I just KNEW you were behind this thread! tongue.gif I wish her well, too. On the show, she seems so mature (more like an actress in her mid-30s), but when you see her in person, she is just a sweet, giggly kid (seems more like 22). I totally get your crush on her, Captain T. She's great. cylonclap.gif

On a personal note, I recently found out a good friend of mine (known her for 20 years) is also fighting cancer and is facing a mastectomy next month; and as a survivor myself (18 yrs clear), I know it is very tough (I went through several months of chemo; it is a b***h!). But Sackhoff is one tough cookie, and one hell of a talent, and I have a feeling we'll see a lot more of her in the future. cylonclap.gif

I also saw on imdb that Jamie Bamber just turned 36 a day or so ago. I'm not a believer in astrology (no offense, Capt. Taurus...hee hee), but I've noticed quite a few Aries (or is it Aerilon?) co-stars in Sci-fi shows; Shatner and Nimoy in Trek (four days apart, same year); as well as George Takei. Alyson Hannigan and Sarah M. Gellar AND Nicholas Brandon in "Buffy" (all three with April birthdays). There have been others as well. Weird. Anyway, Happy birthday, KS and JB! happybday.gif Got both your autographs at home (sorry, Capt. T, I wasn't bragging; honestly!) blush5.gif .
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (obsolete toaster @ Apr 4 2009, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just KNEW you were behind this thread! tongue.gif I wish her well, too. On the show, she seems so mature (more like an actress in her mid-30s), but when you see her in person, she is just a sweet, giggly kid (seems more like 22). I totally get your crush on her, Captain T. She's great. cylonclap.gif

She is in touch with her inner child for sure. She carries herself differently for certain scenes. There are times she is years ahead of herself and other times you are expecting her to come out with pigtails and a barbie doll. That is why i love her so much. She's different.

On a personal note, I recently found out a good friend of mine (known her for 20 years) is also fighting cancer and is facing a mastectomy next month; and as a survivor myself (18 yrs clear), I know it is very tough (I went through several months of chemo; it is a b***h!). But Sackhoff is one tough cookie, and one hell of a talent, and I have a feeling we'll see a lot more of her in the future. cylonclap.gif

I hope your friend gets through it okay. Glad that you have been cancer free for 18 years! Woo hoo! Stay that way.
My girl is one tough babe. She's a natural when it comes to acting. I am sure she could even pretend to like me. LOL.

I also saw on imdb that Jamie Bamber just turned 36 a day or so ago. I'm not a believer in astrology (no offense, Capt. Taurus...hee hee), but I've noticed quite a few Aries (or is it Aerilon?) co-stars in Sci-fi shows; Shatner and Nimoy in Trek (four days apart, same year); as well as George Takei. Alyson Hannigan and Sarah M. Gellar AND Nicholas Brandon in "Buffy" (all three with April birthdays). There have been others as well. Weird. Anyway, Happy birthday, KS and JB! happybday.gif Got both your autographs at home (sorry, Capt. T, I wasn't bragging; honestly!) blush5.gif .

Happy Birthday to Jamie as well. I did not know that. Yes, there are many Aries out there but there are many Taurons as well. No offense taken. I love all astrological signs, but Taurus is my favorite. Sure....sure...you weren't bragging...sure...I believe you....sure...

Posted Image

Second to None!

#6 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

Capt T

Here is a clip from Nip/Tuck in which Katee has a role in it. She's been on 4 episodes of the past Season 5 Part 2 and will be carried over to the 6th season for sure.

She's so much of a hottie in this show!

Posted Image

#7 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Zipper @ Apr 4 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Capt T

Here is a clip from Nip/Tuck in which Katee has a role in it. She's been on 4 episodes of the past Season 5 Part 2 and will be carried over to the 6th season for sure.

She's so much of a hottie in this show!

OK, Zipper. If Captain Taurus spontaneously explodes, I'll know who was responsible! tongue.gif cylonnono.gif

And you're right, Zipper. She was both sexy and funny in that scene. Why she hasn't been cast in a romantic comedy movie yet is beyond my programming. cylonnono.gif Put Meg Ryan and all those other silly-putty faced '80s hold-overs to bed, already! The stuff they churn out is so predictable and by the numbers. KS could bring something really new to that tired old genre; a little toughness and genuine feisty-ness! You go, girl! cylonclap.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (obsolete toaster @ Apr 4 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, Zipper. If Captain Taurus spontaneously explodes, I'll know who was responsible! tongue.gif cylonnono.gif

And you're right, Zipper. She was both sexy and funny in that scene. Why she hasn't been cast in a romantic comedy movie yet is beyond my programming. cylonnono.gif Put Meg Ryan and all those other silly-putty faced '80s hold-overs to bed, already! The stuff they churn out is so predictable and by the numbers. KS could bring something really new to that tired old genre; a little toughness and genuine feisty-ness! You go, girl! cylonclap.gif

Oh she's in several very HOT scenes on Nip/Tuck. I think she could easily pull off a romantic comedy for sure.

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (obsolete toaster @ Apr 4 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was so not fair! I am not happy! The only person I want to watch her having sex with is me! Yes, she is a hottie. I think if she is given a chance she will be given lots of fun roles. Not fun like that scene but a different kind of fun.

Posted Image

Second to None!

#10 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (Captain Taurus @ Apr 7 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was so not fair! I am not happy! The only person I want to watch her having sex with is me! Yes, she is a hottie. I think if she is given a chance she will be given lots of fun roles. Not fun like that scene but a different kind of fun.

OK Capt T then DON'T watch Nip/Tuck Season 5 Part 2 then. You will see Katee in a much more sexual role then she is on BSG. She will also continue to Season 6 but not sure how long they will keep her character going though.

Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (Zipper @ Apr 8 2009, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK Capt T then DON'T watch Nip/Tuck Season 5 Part 2 then. You will see Katee in a much more sexual role then she is on BSG. She will also continue to Season 6 but not sure how long they will keep her character going though.

That might explain why I haven't watched the series yet. LOL. I am happy that she's working. Almost didn't recognize her without the pyramid on her back. I just hope she keeps getting lots of interesting roles. Hope all is well with you, zipper. Take care.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#12 User is online   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

Blowing some dust off of this thread.... :flex: << (closest I could get to the right emoticon)

(OT, channeling his inner Capt. Taurus)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEE SACKHOFF!!!

She's 32 years old today.

Katee Sackhoff; the female Starbuck that NOBODY thought was a good idea (yes, even me at one time; before I saw the show). Well, she took the Viper by the joystick and made the role her own! :naughty3dg: :cylonclap: :thumbsup:

Posted Image Is that a Starbucks she's drinking? :D :P

And I thought I'd put in the next photo just to see Taurus' jaw drop.... :naughty3dg:

Posted Image

(And yes, CT; I was IN the audience at that panel that day. She made a LOT of jaws drop... trust me! ;) )
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 08 April 2012 - 07:51 AM, said:

Blowing some dust off of this thread.... :flex: << (closest I could get to the right emoticon)

(OT, channeling his inner Capt. Taurus)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATEE SACKHOFF!!!

She's 32 years old today.

Katee Sackhoff; the female Starbuck that NOBODY thought was a good idea (yes, even me at one time; before I saw the show). Well, she took the Viper by the joystick and made the role her own! :naughty3dg: :cylonclap: :thumbsup:

Posted Image Is that a Starbucks she's drinking? :D :P

And I thought I'd put in the next photo just to see Taurus' jaw drop.... :naughty3dg:

Posted Image

(And yes, CT; I was IN the audience at that panel that day. She made a LOT of jaws drop... trust me! ;) )

She always makes my jaw drop. What a sweetie.

Happy Birthday, Katee. Hope you had a good one. Mwah.

Posted Image

:naughty3dg: :naughty3dg:
Posted Image

Second to None!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.