GalacticaBBS: Other Ships - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Other Ships Easter Eggs

#1 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

I've read about other ships in the Mini - Specifically Firefly and the Enterprise (not sure which one).

I know the Firefly is visible flying in the sky during a camera pan of the dome-like windows establishing Roz's office - or maybe the President's office.

I read the Enterprise is in the Mini too, but not exactly where. I've not had the time to re-watch it - anyone know where to find it and which one it is? I'm guessing it would probably be the NX-01 and is probably tucked into a space dock or something.

"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 March 2009 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (Cylon-Knight @ Mar 31 2009, 05:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've read about other ships in the Mini - Specifically Firefly and the Enterprise (not sure which one).

I know the Firefly is visible flying in the sky during a camera pan of the dome-like windows establishing Roz's office - or maybe the President's office.

I read the Enterprise is in the Mini too, but not exactly where. I've not had the time to re-watch it - anyone know where to find it and which one it is? I'm guessing it would probably be the NX-01 and is probably tucked into a space dock or something.

I know the Gemenon transport (as they are gathering up the fleet) is designated "1701" (both in radio dialog and on the ship's side, I believe). And I believe in one of the shots towards the end, before the 'so say we all' speech, you see (in the background) the Enterprise shape from the classic series. cylonanime01.gif

Man, I have watched the mini WAAAYYY too many times. blink.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Very cool. I'll have to rewatch the mini again soon and keep one red eye open for the 1701 cylonanime01.gif
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Sammie Icon

• Petty Officer 1st Class
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

1701 C is also the location of a weapons locker on Galactica.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.