GalacticaBBS: Battlestar Galactica Razor DVDSCR XViD-HooKah - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Battlestar Galactica Razor DVDSCR XViD-HooKah

#1 User is offline   surfsand Icon

• Recruit
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 November 2007 - 05:08 AM

Battlestar Galactica fans rejoice! The new Television Film entitled ‘Razor’ set to be aired on the 24th November has been leaked to The Scene in DVDSCR quality. I’m not really into all the Sci-Fi stuff so i can really elaborate on the program all that much. I can say however that this has been nuked for: bad.res_custom.quant.matrix. This isnt to much of a problem as most wont notice.

Plot: The special two-hour episode “Razor”, which will serve as a backdrop for the events of season four of Battlestar Galactica, tells the story of Lee Adama’s first mission as the commander of the battlestar Pegasus — and the harrowing tale of that ship’s desperate fight for survival in the immediate aftermath of the Cylon’s genocidal siege of the Twelve Colonies. Lee Adama’s new XO, Major Kendra Shaw, is plagued by memories of her service and sacrifices under Admiral Helena Cain, who was able to save her ship during the Cylon attack — but only by making Shaw and her fellow officers rationalize suicidal battle tactics and brutal war crimes against their own people. In the crucible of war, Shaw must let her hesitation and doubts burn away, until all that remains of her is the honed edge of a living human weapon — what Colonial veterans call “a razor.” But an edge so fine cuts in more than one direction. It can cleave an enemy to pieces … or it can carve away a person’s soul.

Info:
CODE
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0991178/

Links: (edited out by Tom)

#2 User is offline   Tom Icon

• Co-Owner of Galactica.com/GalacticaBBS.com
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:03 PM

Welcome Surfsand, We can not link to un-authorised sources on this site. thanks!
My secret is out... im a Cylon! ... but one of the good ones!

#3 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:19 PM

Welcome surfsand.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.