Page 1 of 1

Audio Clips Wanted!

#1 User is offline   Tom Icon

• Co-Owner of Galactica.com/GalacticaBBS.com
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:07 PM

We are filling up our Audio section here fast but we need your help. We are loking for audio clips from episodes of BSG (Old and New). They can be anything from speechs, quotes, musical interludes and even sound effects. We just need to know what episode it comes from etc.. so i can place them in the right seasonal sections.

In the mean time check out the Watchtower final audio clip in our season 3 audio clip section I just added!

Enjoy and thanks!
My secret is out... im a Cylon! ... but one of the good ones!

#2 User is offline   apefist Icon

• Callsign - Spiderlegs
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:frakking

Posted 24 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

I have several I can offer. How do I get them to you? Do you have an FTP or some way of getting them to you as one bulk .rar file?
The only thing you should ever learn from school is that you don't belong.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietam servitutem!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.