GalacticaBBS: The Death of Adama - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

The Death of Adama Does anyone remember this or did I dream it?

#1 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 08 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

I have been going through all the old episodes of BSG Classic, but it seems that half the episodes are missing. I was ten when BSG 1980 came out, but I thought there was an episode where Lorne Green has this incredible death scene where he is kneeling, his arms stretched out towards earth and then he dies. Can some one please confirm this one way or the other. Greatly appreciate it.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#2 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Captain Taurus @ Sep 8 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been going through all the old episodes of BSG Classic, but it seems that half the episodes are missing. I was ten when BSG 1980 came out, but I thought there was an episode where Lorne Green has this incredible death scene where he is kneeling, his arms stretched out towards earth and then he dies. Can some one please confirm this one way or the other. Greatly appreciate it.

No that never happened in either BSG Classic or Galactica 1980.

Welcome aboard!
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Electricbolt Icon

• GBBS Admin & News Contributor - Callsign Survivor
  • View blog
  • Group: Forum Admins

Posted 08 September 2007 - 08:07 PM

It may have happened in one of the comic titles that have been released in the 80s/90s... not quite sure, I'll have to look into it.
Posted Image
Latest Review: BSG: Six #1

#4 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 08 September 2007 - 10:38 PM

Thanks Electricbolt!

That was a speedy response. I'll check the rest of the internet to see if I can find anything. It is really bugging me. If you ever saw one the Simpson horror specials, they had the fat guy "the collector" spoofing that death scene. If it was not in the series then it must of been something that has since been put on the cutting room floor or a "missing episode." Keep in touch.
Posted Image

Second to None!

#5 User is offline   warstarcerberus Icon

• Petty Officer 2nd Class

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Captain Taurus @ Sep 9 2007, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Electricbolt!

That was a speedy response. I'll check the rest of the internet to see if I can find anything. It is really bugging me. If you ever saw one the Simpson horror specials, they had the fat guy "the collector" spoofing that death scene. If it was not in the series then it must of been something that has since been put on the cutting room floor or a "missing episode." Keep in touch.

i can help you.
in the novel living leagon. the opening part has the first time we hear of boxeys new name troy.
also it talks about how apollo was lost and returned from the dead finding cain and the pegaus if any ones wants i can get my book out and type it in for you.
the opening says that adama was dead and the big[G] was in troys command.
also fandom thinks this opening means the galacticans where winning the great galactic war.
i have the collector from the simpons too, and he say;s and i quote,
must end life in classic pose of lorne green from battlestar galactica worse episode ever!!.
bet that is what you saw.

#6 User is offline   Aphrodite Icon

• Callsign - Aphrodite - Global Moderator
  • View blog
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Star Wars, BG, Babylon 5, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Torchwood

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

He also dies in Richard Hatch's novel BG: Armageddon, too.
Posted Image
Siggy by p0is0n0us
SenGaeriel's Twitter

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.