Season 1 - Kobol's Last Gleaming Parts 1-2 Discussion Thread

#1 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:40 PM

Discuss the Episodes Kobol's Last Gleaming Part 1-2 here.
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:11 PM

what a great two-part episode. Actually, this would have worked great as a cliffhanger episode. I love the dramatic jump back to Caprica. Starbuck finds the arrow of Apollo and finds Helo, but also finds a pregnant Cylon. This episode really fraks with your mind. You can't help but wonder why are you helping the enemy and why is the enemy wearing your uniform? It really sets up the danger of these unknown Cylon agents within the fleet. Who else is a Cylon and what are they going to do to the fleet? How will the fleet survive?

Also loved this because it delves into the history of the colonies, the importance of Roslin as president and people trying to do the right thing in dark times. Kobol stages the grounds for finding Earth.

Posted Image

Second to None!

#3 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:02 AM

Plus there is the AWESOME fight for the arrow with a Six. Epic.
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 11 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Cylon-Knight @ Apr 11 2009, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Plus there is the AWESOME fight for the arrow with a Six. Epic.

That fight scene freaked me out just a little. "I was thinking my girl needs to get back with that arrow!
Please don't die!" She fulfilled her mission.

Posted Image

Second to None!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.