Herb Jefferson Jr. - Lt. Boomer Discussion Thread

#1 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 09 April 2007 - 02:36 AM

Discuss Lt. Boomer (Herb Jefferson Jr.) here.
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Captain Taurus Icon

• Callsign - Bull
  • View blog
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Advertising and Marketing, nightlife, reading, writing, designing, art, socializing with hot babes, sports, working out, and spending time with my family.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:18 AM

Boomer was great! I really enjoyed watching him. They made an excellent trio, Starbuck, Apollo and Boomer. They were the 70's version of Kirk, Spock and McCoy. I always loved the way how Boomer would hold his cool and then blow his top at the right moment. God was I mad when I found out that Boomer was going to be a woman in the new version. In my mind Boomer should be strong, proud Black man, not some robotic Asian chick! However, Grace Park like Katee Sackoff has a way of growing on you. She is certainly easy on th eyes and I have loved watching her performance. But for the record, if they redo Battlestar Galactica ever again. Boomer should be HUMAN!!!! AND BE BLACK!!!!AND MALE!!!! Not that I have anything against Asians, there are some things that are sacred in this world and certain characters need to be a certain way. Period!

I don't want to sound cocky, but I think Mr. Jefferson would agree with me. Actually, he should be asked back along with Dirk to star on the new series! The new cast wouldn't have jobs if it weren't for these guys! Come on! Bring them back! It would be nice to see.
Posted Image

Second to None!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.