GalacticaBBS: www.thescifiworld.net - GalacticaBBS

No Solicitation

Any site listed here for the purpose of gaining monitary promotion will not be allowed this is for fan sites and official sites of Scifi and fantasy. -thanks
Page 1 of 1

www.thescifiworld.net Sci-Fi related wallpapers, avatars, smilies, interviews

#1 User is offline   Maverick Icon

• Callsign Warrior
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:BSG, KISS, sword collecting, comics, model building... Too frakkin' many to list right now. ;)

Posted 05 March 2007 - 03:56 PM

Got another site for you... www.thescifiworld.net. It's primarily a Stargate SG1-related site, but there are other sci-fi themes there... like BSG, Star Trek, Star Wars, Farscape, and more. Plus, they manage to get a few Q&A's from Stargate stars... don't ask me how! blink.gif

Anyways, I think they're worth a look-see... thumbsup.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   maneth Icon

• Global Moderator - Callsign Tiger
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:BSG, Stargate SG-1, SGA and SGU, Farscape, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Crusade, Andromeda, Firefly, Doctor Who...

Posted 05 March 2007 - 04:56 PM

It's one of the sites where I post regularly as well. Nice place! Kudos to Gilles for getting the Katee interview. biggrin.gif
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Maverick Icon

• Callsign Warrior
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:BSG, KISS, sword collecting, comics, model building... Too frakkin' many to list right now. ;)

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:43 AM

Maneth, if you would, please pass on the kudos from me as well... His BSG wallpapers are amazing!! thumbsup.gif
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   maneth Icon

• Global Moderator - Callsign Tiger
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:BSG, Stargate SG-1, SGA and SGU, Farscape, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Crusade, Andromeda, Firefly, Doctor Who...

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:02 PM

Better yet, do it yourself. wink.gif
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.