GalacticaBBS: Propworx Announces Date and Location for Upcoming Battlestar Galactica Auction - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Propworx Announces Date and Location for Upcoming Battlestar Galactica Auction

#1 User is offline   Ravenshayde Icon

• Admiral
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Lost, Heroes Battlestar Galactica, Deep Space Nine (courtesy of my boyfriend making me watching it :p), Sci-Fi Conventions, Wrestling, Music (mainly rocky stuff), Tattoos, Piercings, Drinking Beer hehehe!

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

Posted Image

Propworx will incorporate a party-like atmosphere throughout the duration of the auction where fans and collectors can mingle as well as bid. This time the event will be held at their brand new location on MacArthur Blvd in Santa Ana, California.

“We here at Propworx were incredibly pleased to have had the opportunity to sell these items to our fans in the live and eBay auctions in 2009. We feel now is the perfect time for another Battlestar auction, where you can sell your items this time as well as get a shot at some great items from both BSG shows!” said their press release.

Propworx also has an inside look at some of the items scheduled to be available in this auction, and they can be seen by visiting the official Battlestar Galactica auction website.

Source: Propworx
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

Major Envy; reporting for duty! :nBSGsalute:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

There will be a Daggit in the auction that some of the Cylons at ByYourCommand.net have restored. w00t to the Cylons!! (We even love evil Daggits :))
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:45 PM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 22 June 2011 - 11:02 PM, said:

There will be a Daggit in the auction that some of the Cylons at ByYourCommand.net have restored. w00t to the Cylons!! (We even love evil Daggits :))

Yes, but is it housebroken? :lol:

I'd hate to wake up and find a big, smelly pile of nuts, bolts and Pennzoil splattered on my kitchen floor... :cylonnono: :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:17 PM

I guess there was a technical goof and bidding was sorta screwed up. $12,000 was the starting bid and that was the end bid too.

Muffit went for $20,000 to someone over seas.
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 15 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 14 September 2011 - 10:17 PM, said:

I guess there was a technical goof and bidding was sorta screwed up. $12,000 was the starting bid and that was the end bid too.

Muffit went for $20,000 to someone over seas.

Boxey: "Muffit's never coming back, dad..." :crybaby: :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.