GalacticaBBS: Richard Hatch Shares his thoughts on the New Battlestar Galactica Movie - GalacticaBBS

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Richard Hatch Shares his thoughts on the New Battlestar Galactica Movie

#21 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:26 PM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 10 September 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

I don't think Dirk should have been Zarek, no. I think he could have been great in the show though... maybe as some religious goofball that would have been at ends with Baltar when he had the little demi-Baltar thing going on.

Kara's dad, Kara's dad, Kara's dad, Kara's dad.... (OT stuck in a feedback loop) :cylonnono:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 User is offline   Queenhunter Icon

• Petty Officer 1st Class
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:3dapps-Gfx-Motion-Effects-Modeling-Video
    SciFi-

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:47 AM

I am not at all up to date or have followed the show(s) as some of you.
I read every post here. I was busy for many years, no TV either I was grounded :naughty3dg: :naughty3dg:

And I only got to watch Re-imagined BSG first season complete then parts of 2 and lost touch
due to on the road.

But I think Starbuck- or Dirk would have made a fine Pirate type Freelancer,Outsider or Rogue.
It just seems that may have been a character that might fit into almost any show,
or just an episode.It has so many times in Scifi shows it almost seems a natural
to have one in an episode.

I think the last time I went to any scifi or comicon type convention was in early-mid 80's
But am still a fan.Just not well informed.
Posted Image

-ever get that feeling from a movie trailer you cant wait to see it-
that is what it does to me.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.