GalacticaBBS: Babylon 5 - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Babylon 5

Poll: Babylon 5 (2 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think about B5?

1. This is great sci fi show of all times! (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. This is good show but not great (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. I don't like it (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. This series is worst! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   BobbyDrake Icon

• Recruit
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Star Trek,BSG,Babylon 5, Andromeda, Farscape, comics, movies,books,music.

Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:21 AM

Story:

In the year 2258, it is ten years after the Earth-Minbari War. Commander Sinclair takes command of a giant five-mile-long cylindrical space station, orbiting a planet in neutral space. At a crossroads of interstellar commerce and diplomacy, Cmdr Sinclair (2d season Captain Sheridan) must try to establish peace and prosperity between various interstellar empires, all the while fighting forces from within the Earth Alliance. It is a precarious command, particularly given that sabotage led to the destruction of Babylon stations 1, 2, and 3 and 4 vanished without trace.

I am a huge fan of the sci fi and i would want to say that B5 is most seriously TV-show which i saw because in the B5 we can see how humans fight vs the deadly enemy which called shadows. Also in this show have stories about the political conspiracy in the earthly alliance.

What do you think about B5,do you like this show?

#2 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

Hi Bobby, welcome to the forum. I really enjoyed B5 and thought it was really good. The Shadows were an excellent antagonist and looked pretty creepy. I actually bought the box sets not too long ago but I have to admit that the show has not aged too well.

#3 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:52 PM

Never saw much of B5; a few episodes here and there. But since it was so serialized I had a really hard time ‘jumping in’ so after a few attempts, I gave up.

#4 User is offline   maneth Icon

• Global Moderator - Callsign Tiger
  • Interests:BSG, Stargate SG-1, SGA and SGU, Farscape, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Crusade, Andromeda, Firefly, Doctor Who...

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:53 AM

OT, you should give it another go and start from the beginning if you can find it on one of the streaming services you're already subscribing to. B5 is one of my favorite TV shows ever, but then I like serialized shows.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:16 AM

I agree that it is a good show. I rewatched a couple of episodes not long ago. I will tell you that at times the show does suffer from budget constraints and is definitely a product of its time. Kinda like watching the original X-Files.

#6 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

View Postmaneth, on 06 December 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:

OT, you should give it another go and start from the beginning if you can find it on one of the streaming services you're already subscribing to. B5 is one of my favorite TV shows ever, but then I like serialized shows.

It’s on my bucket list. :lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2016. All Rights Reserved -
- GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by Comcast/NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.