GalacticaBBS: Margot Robbie working on her very own solo Harley Quinn film - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Margot Robbie working on her very own solo Harley Quinn film

#1 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:40 AM

Posted Image

Is there such a thing as too much Harley Quinn? We may find out sooner rather than later. On top of a number of other Harley projects in various stages of development, actress Margot Robbie now says she's been working on a solo film for the character, as well.

In an interview with MTV to promote her new film I, Tonya, Robbie, who played Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad last year, talked about her own vision for the future of the character, including a solo film completely unrelated to any of her other films.

If you're confused, you're not alone.

Earlier this year, Robbie mentioned she was ready to reprise her role as Harley Quinn, but wasn't sure which iteration of the character we'd see next. Suicide Squad 2 has been announced with writer/director Gavin O'Connor, but has no official release date. A project currently called Gotham City Sirens is also in development with David Ayer directing, and Robbie producing as well as playing Harley. There's also a Joker/Harley standalone film in development, rumors that Robbie will voice Harley in the upcoming animated series for DC's digital platform, and now her own standalone Harley project, which she casually alluded to working on for the past two years.

Robbie also says her Harley film will give the character some much-needed female friendships -- a new squad, if you will.

Source: SyFy.com

#2 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:49 AM

Although I like Harley Quinn's character she needs to be a supporting character rather than a lead. If we're being honest here I think most of the attention around Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn was the fact that she looked hot. All the fan boys want to be with her and all the girls want to dress like her (see every convention after SS). I don't mean to sound like I'm diminishing Margot Robbie's performance, just that her character isn't strong enough to stand alone.

Example, this is one of the main pictures used to promote Suicide Squad. Kinda reminds me of Alice Eve in her undies in Into Darkness.

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:40 AM

Never saw it. Probably never will, to be honest. She was good in “Wolf of Wall Street” but I have no interest.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2016. All Rights Reserved -
- GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by Comcast/NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.