GalacticaBBS: i want to buy a blackbird artisan replica - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

i want to buy a blackbird artisan replica

#1 User is offline   Zak Icon

• Recruit
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

that's it, i know is very naive but, IF any one who own one the them has any reason to sell it, this is the place to ask.

#2 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

View PostZak, on 12 June 2011 - 05:56 PM, said:

that's it, i know is very naive but, IF any one who own one the them has any reason to sell it, this is the place to ask.

You might want to keep an eye on ebay. They do show up from time to time. I don't know what they usually go for but I know for well over $1000.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Zak Icon

• Recruit

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

View PostZipper, on 12 June 2011 - 07:33 PM, said:

You might want to keep an eye on ebay. They do show up from time to time. I don't know what they usually go for but I know for well over $1000.

I haven't seen anyone on ebay (i found my bred toaster on ebay), but I will keep an eye there ;), i already know that if i found one it will cost me more than a 1000, but I'm willing to pay that (I pay more for the mark II).

thanks

#4 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:06 PM

Zak... you should spend the money on something screen used from an auction! MUCH more cool for your collection!!!!
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:46 AM

View PostCylon-Knight, on 23 June 2011 - 08:06 PM, said:

Zak... you should spend the money on something screen used from an auction! MUCH more cool for your collection!!!!

Order something from the online Profiles in History catalogue, and watch Hollywood Treasures on SyFy channel (or on Youtube or wherever you can see it).
Some good tips and advice on collecting in that show....
Posted ImagePosted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.