GalacticaBBS: Viper Nameplates and Such - Just What You Need! - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Viper Nameplates and Such - Just What You Need!

#1 User is offline   BobaTrek Icon

• Deckhand
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

I love BSG props. What I love more than buying them is making them - besides being way cheaper, I get a good sense of accomplishment. This is especially helpful with my CIC Man Cave I am working on (see link in my signature). In doing this, I have made quite a few props and a couple of them are posted here:

Magnetic Viper Nameplates: These are for your car (or where ever you want to place them). They are 5" x 21" and are $30 for a set of two. They are fully customizable with your name, rank, and call sign. The font is of my creation from a 30+ hour labor of love to make sure the letters were spot on from the show.

Posted Image Posted Image

FTL Table Markers: These little babies represent the Vipers and Raptors on the plotting table in the CIC. The Vipers are 2" high and the Raptors are 1.5 inches high. I can put either your Viper/Raptor numbers on them or anyone's from the show. They are $25 for a set of two or $45 for two Vipers and one Raptor.

Posted Image
Actual Props

Posted Image
Mine

Lastly...

Pilot Wipe Board & Squadron Chalk Board: These are going to be half size replicas printed on 10 pound indoor vinyl because full size are just too big for me to produce. From there you can mount or frame the piece - which ever you choose. They are $50 each plus $15 shipping ($5 sturdy tube + $10 because of the weight and delivery confirmation). If both are bought, shipping stays at $15. I need 5 of each to get this going.

Posted Image
Original

Posted Image
Mine

36" x 24" BSG Pilot Wipe Board:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

Posted Image
Original

Posted Image
Mine

42" x 24" BSG Squadron Chalk Board:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

For any of these, payment via PayPal goes to CICProject@aol.com and please include your user name so I can keep this thread updated.

On a side note, even though this is my second post to the board, and a sales pitch at that, it was initiated and okayed by Mark Zapfe aka Zipper because he felt many here would be interested in these.

Thanks,
Sean
The CIC Project: Follow my journey on Facebook on creating my CIC / Ready Room / Man Cave...

#2 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

Thanks BobaTrek and I am glad you posted this here. I hope this can help you out on your "man cave". I will get with you soon about ordering some of those Viper Name Plates very soon.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:47 PM

I want one of those Viper nameplates!!!! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 User is offline   Zipper Icon

• Co-Owner of Galatica.com/Galacticabbs.com - Callsign Tomcat
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Owners
  • Interests:Battlestar Galactica

Posted 27 April 2011 - 11:30 PM

View Postobsolete toaster, on 27 April 2011 - 10:47 PM, said:

I want one of those Viper nameplates!!!! :cylonclap: :cylonclap: :cylonclap:

I am ordering a set for sure.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Nanouk Icon

• Callsign - Ocean
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Wants to get married to Michelle Forbes

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:34 AM

I love those name plates!!
Too bad they dont fit my bike lol. As soon as I get a car!!
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

Love it! GREAT WORK!

You need to make some “RESCUE” arrows too ;) for when we Cylons come knocking :cylonweapons:
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."¯
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2012. All Rights Reserved -
- Galactica.com, GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.