GalacticaBBS: One Is Enough For Anybody - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

One Is Enough For Anybody

#1 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hey, did you hear?
"The Man" has said that you can keep ONLY ONE BSG collectable.*

Didn't you see the news? Your government has decreed that you can only keep one of your Battlestar Galactica collectables! How about that? Shocked???

So give em up - now! The question is...
You have to surrender ALL but ONE of your precious bits of plastic and such from your beloved Battlestar Galactica TV show.
Yah, what-a-bummer... *there* *there*

Which ONE of your BSG items would you keep over all others?

I'm not lying, I'm Cyloning!
* "The Man" actually is ready to sell you more BSG stuff than you can afford - don't worry. You soon will be able to order glow-in-the-dark shampoo that comes in a Viper shaped bottle. WTF? This Viper has four engines?! Cheap junk!
;)
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   sean Icon

• Callsign - Shadow
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:space.and the conquest of this world.

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

my sword.but If the man really wanted to take collectibles away from me.best bring S.W.A.T. and they would still have a big problem on there hands.

#3 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

I'll say what I've always said.... "F**k the Man!" :P :lol: ;)

Posted Image

Fight the power! No one gets their mits on my s**t.... ;)

OK seriously? If I could only keep ONE BSG collectible? My EJO autograph photo of Adama and Tigh (it also has Michael Hogan's autograph on it as well).

From all my other collectibles? Either my autographed Ray Bradbury 1st edition of "From the Dust Returned" or my autographed photo of the two stars of "2001: A Space Odyssey." I can't pick.... both are fond memories. You might as well lobotomize me; it'd be the same as giving my memorabilia away....

#4 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:01 AM

I don't have any BSG collectables but I used to have a replica Duncan McCloud sword....which I had to give to my friend when I moved the USA.

#5 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

View Postp0is0n0us, on 24 July 2012 - 05:01 AM, said:

I don't have any BSG collectables but I used to have a replica Duncan McCloud sword....which I had to give to my friend when I moved the USA.

There can only be one.... :P :lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2016. All Rights Reserved -
- GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by Comcast/NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.