GalacticaBBS: BSG Mystery Ships - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

BSG Mystery Ships Milk Carton - Anyone seen these ships?

#1 User is offline   Sastrei Icon

• Recruit
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has seen higher resolution images of any of the ships in this image?

So far I've been able to find #3 in the Serenity film Reaver junkyard, but that's it.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   maneth Icon

• Global Moderator - Callsign Tiger
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:BSG, Stargate SG-1, SGA and SGU, Farscape, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Crusade, Andromeda, Firefly, Doctor Who...

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:58 AM

Hello and welcome. Glad you delurked. :)

I'm afraid I can't help you with the ships, but I hope others can.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hi, welcome to the forum. Sorry I'm afraid I don't know what any of those ships are.

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

Welcome aboard!

And yeah, I'm not familiar with those ships in particular, but on recently re-watching the series, I am struck by how many visual homages there are to TOS BSG fleet ships. I've seen the TOS freighter Gemini, the mining ships, the big multi-domed agriculture ships (the stock footage from "Silent Running").

#5 User is offline   Sastrei Icon

• Recruit

Posted 17 March 2017 - 07:49 AM

Thanks for the welcome all!

I'm hoping to make my civilian fleet more complete and screen accurate. Here's an older picture of them (most of the textured models are by Coxxon):
Posted Image
A rag tag fugitive fleet. by Stefan, on Flickr

obsolete toaster - be sure to keep an eye out for several different Rising Star type ships, and of course the Colonial Movers, Foundry, Prison ships from the original as well (though the reboot team gave the prison ship an extra engine)!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2016. All Rights Reserved -
- GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by Comcast/NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.