GalacticaBBS: BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS A Great Fan Fiction Story

#1 User is offline   Tinman Icon

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Sci-Fi Ships & Fighters, Firefighting, Model Building, Combat Flight Sims

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:23 AM

Is anyone reading the great BSG based stores called BATTLESTAR PROMETHEUS ? If you haven't then you are missing out. I have found myself really getting into the story and can't wait to read the next chapter. In fact I kinda wish this guy would start writting a series of books just so I would have more material to take in. IMHO they are that good.

The chapters are in pdf form - Check them out over at: http://battlestar.prometheus.googlepages.com/

Before you start reading the the chapters shown (they are the first of the Third season) be sure to go to the very bottom of the page and click on the EPISODE GUIDE link so you can read the First and Second season first - you don't want to miss a word of the story.

<S>!
cylonanime01.gif
TINMAN
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Cylon-Knight Icon

• THE ONE TRUE CYLON MOD!
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Working on my own classic Cylon costume (see personal photo). Interested in costuming, props, Battlestar Galactica, Knight Rider, Star Trek... most SciFi.

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:46 AM

Very cool! Thanks for the link.
"All base ships are now in range to attack the colonies."
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Zoe Icon

• Callsign: Eos
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Writing, Science, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Arts (Graphic, Poetic, Literary, Dance) Martial Arts & Philosophy

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

Read it... Loved it
Posted Image

Never Give Up Your Dreams...

LOVE, Lynn

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2016. All Rights Reserved -
- GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by Comcast/NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.