GalacticaBBS: Batman vs. Two-Face: Adam West Had Completed Vocal Recordings Before His Death - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Batman vs. Two-Face: Adam West Had Completed Vocal Recordings Before His Death Animated film due out later in 2017.

#1 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:52 AM

The late actor Adam West, who died last week at the age of 88, will portray the Caped Crusader one final time in the forthcoming DC animated film, Batman vs. Two-Face.

IGN has confirmed with Warner Bros. that West had finished recording his vocals for the film months prior to his passing.

A sequel to 2016's Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders, Batman vs. Two-Face also brings back Burt Ward as the voice of Robin and Julie Newmar as the voice of Catwoman.

Posted Image

In addition to those aforementioned cast members, the role of Harvey Dent/Two-Face -- a classic Bat-villain who never appeared on West's 1960s, live-action TV series -- will be voiced by Star Trek's William Shatner.

The project was announced at New York Comic Con last October. Batman vs. Two-Face will be released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD later this year.

Source: IGN

#2 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:53 AM

I enjoyed Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders even though their voices sounded their age. I'm glad we'll get to see the Adam West caped crusader one more time.

Interesting that the picture of Two-Face looks like a young Shatner.

#3 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:17 AM

View Postp0is0n0us, on 16 June 2017 - 06:53 AM, said:

I enjoyed Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders even though their voices sounded their age. I'm glad we'll get to see the Adam West caped crusader one more time.

Interesting that the picture of Two-Face looks like a young Shatner.

Shatner using his overacting skills to portray a Batman villain; you know he's probably waited 50 years for this perfect marriage of role and skill set. :roflmao:

As for the actual sequel? I had no idea they'd finished another before he passed; I may have to amend my tribute on my blog. Thanks for the update, P! :thumbsup:

#4 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:54 PM

And I wrote a brief supplement to my blog (thanks again for the updated info, P :) ):

https://musingsofami...r-wests-batman/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2016. All Rights Reserved -
- GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by Comcast/NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.