GalacticaBBS: Pennywise Actor Made Child Actors Cry on the Set of It - GalacticaBBS

Page 1 of 1

Pennywise Actor Made Child Actors Cry on the Set of It "So some of these kids got terrified and started to cry in the mid

#1 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

The It reboot's new Pennywise, Bill Skarsgard did a great job of traumatizing child actors on the set of It.
Speaking with his borhter, Alexander for Interview Magazine, Skarsgard revealed he "wasn't very friendly or goofy" during filming and tried his best to make Pennywise as creepy and weird as possible when he was in full makeup.

During the filming of one particular scene, Skarsgard made several child extras cry simply by looking at them. While some "were really intrigued" by Skarsgard's makeup and clown outfit, others were shaking. "I am completely in character," said Skarsgard. "So some of these kids got terrified and started to cry in the middle of the take, and then I realized, 'Holy s**t. What am I doing? What is this? This is horrible.'"

However, right after filming stopped Skarsgard made sure to apologize to the child actors. "But then we cut, and obviously I was all, 'Hey, I'm sorry. This is pretend,'" said Skarsgard.

Source: IGN

#2 User is offline   p0is0n0us Icon

• Custom Graphics Designer
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Global Moderators
  • Interests:Photoshop, Photography, Gaming, Cooking, Scifi, Reading, Movies.....all the usual stuff.

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:54 AM

I must admit if I was in his shoes I would be scaring the crap out of everyone myself LOL.

#3 User is offline   obsolete toaster Icon

• Callsign Red-Eye
  • View blog
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

View Postp0is0n0us, on 06 June 2017 - 10:54 AM, said:

I must admit if I was in his shoes I would be scaring the crap out of everyone myself LOL.

Oh me too. Half of fun of Halloween night at our house is counting the kids that are too afraid to approach our front door.
We get a handful every year that have to be coaxed by their parents... it's so funny!

I'm such an evil old bastard sometimes! :lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

- Battlestar Galactica, Caprica and Blood & Chrome are registered trademarks of Universal Studios. Copyright ©2006 - 2016. All Rights Reserved -
- GalacticaBBS.com and its subsidiary sites are in no way affiliated with Universal Studios or The SyFy Channel -
- The SyFy Channel & Syfy.com are owned and operated by Comcast/NBC/Universal Television.-
Website and forum designed by Thomas Moore. Site and content created and owned by Thomas Moore and Zipper.